Time to blame Obama yet? Or do we wait til it hits 3 bucks?
Time to blame Obama yet? Or do we wait til it hits 3 bucks?
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Better wait, or you'll be labeled a right winger. Better than a whigger.
everythings obamas fault accoring to redneck swva
blaming the president for gas prices is like blaming a nfl team GM for missing FG's
and for the record, i never ever blamed GWB for gas prices the last three years or so
just like everything was put at the feet of Bush. no matter who we put in office, one side will blame the other then when the other party is in office the people that were playing the blame game go quiet.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
partisan politics are ruining america
we as americans cant agree on anything anymore.
communism ftw haha
For the record, I don't blame Obama for gas prices either. I just wanted to see what the left wingers who blamed Bush for gas prices would say now.
High gas prices have nothing to with the president, it has everything to do with wall street "anticipation".
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Bookmarks